This website is owned and operated by Pocono (“Site Owner”). By accessing and using the features of this website, you agree to be bound by all of the terms and conditions set forth herein, collectively referred to as the “Policy”.
The site owner may change any content of this Policy at its sole discretion by updating this page. It is recommended you to visit this page regularly to review any changes. If you do not agree to all the terms of the Policy, immediately leave the site.
What information we collect
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when expressing an interest in learning about us or our products and services, when participating in activities on the Sites, or otherwise contacting us.
We may collect the following information: personally identifiable information (name and other contact information, including email address, mailing address, city, state or zip code).
All personal information you provide to us must be true, complete and accurate and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information.
In accordance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, this site does not knowingly collect, use or disclose personal information (including online contact information) from children under the age of 13. By using the sites, you represent that you are at least 18 or that you are the parent or the guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the Sites.
Cookies and other tracking
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate the Sites. It may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our Sites and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Sites and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
How we use your information
We use personal information collected via our Sites for a variety of business purposes described below:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our website and other services
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, or fax. You are in no way obligated to participate in such market research requests
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests
We will not sell your information to any third party for any reason.
- We may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information in a specific purpose.
- We may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
- Where we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your personal information to fulfill the terms of our contract.
- We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with an applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, a court order, or a legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
More specifically, we may need to process your data or share your information in the following situations:
- We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the Sites. These companies may use information about your visits to our Website(s) and other websites that are contained in web cookies and other tracking technologies in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
How we keep your information safe
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. However, please also remember that we cannot guarantee that the internet itself is 100% secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our Sites is at your own risk. You should only access the services with a secure environment.
Updates to the policy
In case of disagreement with any changes made to the Rules, the User must stop using the site and may require the Administration of the data site to delete his Personal Data.
If you have any questions or comments, you may contact us:
100 Sweettree St., Cherryville, NC